mattresswarehouseutah

Friday, November 12, 2010

November in Denver

I visited my mom in Denver for her 87th birthday.  It was just a 3 day visit, but it was fun.  My Brother Brian was born on his mom's birthday (62 Years ago), and I was also born in November (next week) so we had a celebration of birthdays. 


This looks like I get just a little cake, but it was a gluten free chocolate cream pie from a wonderful GF bakery in Denver.


Mom took me birthday shopping at Kohl's!



My sister-in-law, Connie, took me on a field trip to a store I never knew existed:
I was blown away at all the dolls, accessories and cost$ at this store.  They even have a beauty salon where you can get your dolls' hair done for $20!




My 2 brothers and my parents.  Dad will be 92 in January.  Below: he still tinkers at projects in his basement workshop.  (Does anyone know how to flip pictures around on these blogs? I tried everything I could think of.) 

 Coming NEXT.....Bathroom remodel!



2 comments:

  1. Those American girl stuff have blown out of proportion! They started with those cute books I used to read in elementary school. And then to the dolls (the ones the still send the catalogs in my name to the house for!) I had always wanted those dolls soooo bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, $95 for a doll, hundreds for the furniture and large acessories. The place was full of women and girls. I think the doll designers must have a blast.

    ReplyDelete