Tuesday, October 23, 2012
More Halloween madness
So we added a few items to our Halloween crap decorations. Laura made headstones for the bodies she buried in the front yard. I had to try a Pinterest ghost idea.
We also went to the new "Scheels" store one night for Family Night. Yeah, we do that. Scheels is a big imitatation of Cabelas sporting goods store. Huge, with a Ferris wheel in the middle. And some skunk photo ops.
Would like to scream!! I have righted this photo in every application known to me, and Blogger still puts it upside down!! So dumb.
Anywho, other Octobler happenings include BYU football. They may be somewhat lousy this season but we still love our Amazing views from Cougar stadium.
Rob celebrated a birthday, so Grandpa read some stories to Tessa. She seemed to enjoy his animated voices!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Charley really seems to love the upside down picture. The ghosts are great! I have not seen that one. I like it. Ella says tess is so cute.
ReplyDelete