mattresswarehouseutah

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Aloha!

I must start with the picture at the airport. Laura, who has never been to Hawaii before, asked me if we will get Lei's when we arrive and I said "No, they will do that at fancy hotels, but that it is not automatically done." So what do you think happens? Wonderful aunt Mardie comes to the airport and puts 2 leis on each of us!!! Aloha! All these photos are off my iphone, so it's mostly not me in the pictures. Why a picture of an ordinary hamburger and french fries? This simple meal was incredibly awesome!!! We went to the Hard Rock Cafe and ALL of their hamburger buns are Gluten Free! As are their french fries!! This was the best bun I have had in 12 years. I begged them to sell me some, they said they could not but gave me 1 bun in a to go box and the address of the bakery in Honolulu that makes them. I learned how to use my "panoramic photo" feature on my iphone, so these two pictures are done that way. You'll notice that Laura has two arms.....on the same side! You know what they say here, "Here today, gone to Maui"

No comments:

Post a Comment