Monday, November 25, 2013
November update
We of course had our Octoblerfest celebration...All the costume pictures are on the other camera so I don't have them to download.
So this is a November recap. I finished the baby quilt for the Ken and Natalies 5th! He will arrive in just days!!
I took a trip to Denver to celebrate my mom's 90th birthday! Connie had a big party on Sunday, and then she hosted mom's Majong group the next morning.
Karl has been helping me rip apart wood pallets and make pallet boxes. I fell in love with them on pinterest ( I have a group on pinterest of wood box centeripieces) This is what I've done for November...
And of course, its football season!!
We love our BYU Cougars! It's hard to get excited about the Utah Jazz this year, but we are still fans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment