mattresswarehouseutah

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas tree snow




This year I experimented with snow on my tree.  I have a couple of places that have garland and I put snow on the garland and loved the way it turned out so I thought I would put it on the tree.
At first I just used batting, but that looked flat and no matter how I fluffed it, it still looked dumb.  A co-worker told me about "Buffalo Snow", so I hunted and hunted to find this product at the local craft stores and could not find it.  So my friend at work gave me the stuff she had left over.  Buffalo snow puffs up much better than other pillow stuffing stuff.

Buffalo snow fiberfill original fire-retardant 10 oz Bags Case (32)
I like it, I think I will do it again next year, a little bit of snow goes a LONG way.  I think I will add more next year.  Laura doesn't like it, so the "jury is still out".  At the conference center for the Christmas concerts they did snow trees that were awesome, I just want mine to look like theirs!

Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment