mattresswarehouseutah

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

For my peeps


I found this idea on another one of the blogs I followed, and had to give it a try.  It was so easy and quick.  I used 2 different forms of chocolate, blocks of real white chocolate and when that ran out I used white morsels (they don't call them chocolate chips).

I preferred the morsels- they melted easier in the microwave and dried harder, quicker.
I just dipped and spooned the melted chocolate and then put sprinkles on when still wet.
I put them on a (diposable) easter plate with easter grass and a bunch of jelly beans and chocolate eggs.

I made a little sign saying " For some of my favorite Peeps" and took them to the sisters I visit teach.
They were a hit.

Laura loves peeps and she said they were even better-
Karl hates peeps and he said that is the only way to eat them!


No comments:

Post a Comment