mattresswarehouseutah

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Baby Shower

We had a baby shower on Saturday for Jill and her soon to be born daughter, Tessa.


Natalie made the purple dress and some receiving blankets. 

 We had our guest make personalized bibs or onsies.  We had some fabric scraps and we ironed on shapes, or patterns.  Some were pretty, some had special meaning to the parents.
 Laura fashioned a retro Ninetendo controller...
 I made a bib representing the school that both parents graduated from!
 Marianne and Claudia (and Madison) made a matching bib and onsie with butterflies
 Sister-in-law Natalie made a blessing dress for Tessa
 Quilt I made - has the butterfly fabric on the reverse. (Rob's forehead)
Was a fun morning!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the way the quilt turned out. very cute. Another wonderful Barbara quilt enters the the world!!


    also the table looks awesome. great flower center piece. I love the way the whole room is decorated.

    ReplyDelete