mattresswarehouseutah

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Favorite Garage Sale Finds

I have been a garage-sale-aholic for many years, not ashamed to admit it.  I love perusing other peoples junk hoping to find a treasure of my own.  I am drawn to certain types of things, dishes, for example. I have found a few fun things over the years.  One of the best parts about this hobby is that when I am no longer interesed in my new find, I can haul it to DI with no lingering regrets about how much I paid for it.  Some of my favorite finds this year include:
Hansen classic figure at Luthern church sale $4

A set of outdoor garden lights - the real variety NOT solar $3
this candle holder has yet to have any candles - but is just right for short stemmed flowers $1
This glass and metal tray (underneath finds from years past) $2
Set of 10 Currier & Ives Dinner plates $5 (In perfect condition)


This is for the grandma collection $10


There are so many fun things, I hate to see the season end!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, great job Barb! Let's go together some time! (I'm jealous of the Little Tykes find!)

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete