mattresswarehouseutah

Friday, October 22, 2010

Fireplace Finally Finished!

It's taken a few years from start to finish, we began finishing the basement in 2007.  It really took off in 2008, but now in 2010 we have just a few details to finish, one being a mantel for the fireplace.  It still needs cabinetry for the kitchenette area, but that will still have to wait for the economy to make huge improvements!


Looking better!



I bought the trim, moulding and pine board at Home Depot for a total of $49.00.



With a little help from Handyman Hone (a guy in the ward who has helped us pretty much done everything along the way) we got the pieces put together.
A little primer, caulk and paint and hooray!  Done!  Except for the constant rearranging I will do to make it look just right.  Each season.


2 comments:

  1. Looks Fantastic! I am so impressed. Staying with a project to the end is my biggest problem, way to finish.

    ReplyDelete