Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Happy Holidays!
We went to a party in the neighborhood and the hostess said, "You have a lot of opportunities to dress up this year, don't you?" Yup, I guess I do. Laura and I attended the Gala opening night of the Festival of Trees. It is such a nice, festive way to see the trees with only a fraction of the hassle of the crowds, and you get to wear something fun.
This tribute to "Tangled" was one of Laura's favorites.
This tree was dedicated to 2 Elders who lost their lives in the service of the Lord this year. The tree skirt was made from their ties.
LOVED the incredible gingerbread houses too!
Tonight is my company party at The Leonardo museum, we have rented it out for a personalized visit to the DaVinci exhibit. This week is the Tabernacle choir concerts and next week is the Tabernacle choir party at the Grand America. Fun times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletewhoops I dont know what happened to my other comment? But that tangled tree is AWESOME! amazing gingerbread houses. How do they do that?
ReplyDelete