mattresswarehouseutah

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Delete! You've got to be kidding me!

 I carefully documented the transformation of our storage shed.  Well, it was just a hard earned coat of paint, which required sanding, scraping, primer and 2 coats of paint.  I had Laura take pictures of this event, which spread over several weeks.  I learned a great deal of things.  Talk to the folks at Home Depot, they were very helpful, recommending a heavy duty outdoor primer.  Wear gloves when using primer.  (Primer= Paint + Glue).  Don't plan on going anywhere in public if you don't wear gloves while using said primer.  Paint in the cool of the morning not the noontime heat of the day.  Apparently, I learned not to delete the file that I had just downloaded onto the computer while the camera was still plugged in because it stripped them from the computer AND the camera in one click.  I tried restoring everything on the computer to no avail.  Well, the shed still looks good now, with a little luck it was such a thorough job I will NEVER have to do it again (while we still own the house), and I didn't lose a hundred pictures, just a dozen.  AND I can cross this huge job off my list!!

The finished product. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Barb, Your blog looks great! I'm excited to read all that you have going on. And by the way, you make a great "Vanna" in front of the shed!

    Love, Michelle

    ReplyDelete